Happy Mother's Day 2012
It's hard to believe that all these cuties are mine! I always like to get a picture with my children on Mother's Day. Nothing fancy, but something to remind me of my most difficult and rewarding job! :) Have you seen the P&G commercial about mothers? Great sentiment about the most important job in the world--Mothering! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to raise these special "spirited" Spirits! * * * (Why won't my paragraphs show up? Blogspot has changed some things and I don't get it.)* * * Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers!! Especially those who have had the chance to "mother" me, Lou or our children in one way or another! We love you!! * * * Lou made me breakfast in bed this morning! Damian gave me a bracelet he made a couple of weeks ago and saved for Mother's Day. Gehrig spoke in Sacrament Meeting about mothers and wouldn't let me hear his talk until he gave it (I had Lou listen to make sure it was okay). He did an excellent job, looked up from his notes, made everybody laugh, shared a scripture and nice sentiments about mothers. Emma and Isaiah made cards for me and gave them to me throughout the week--it's hard to wait! Liam has just been his regular cute loving self! I love my family!! :)

3 Comments:
What a GREAT picture of everyone! Amazing! And I still can't believe how blonde Liam has gone. He's looking more like Damian now! As for being a mother, I heard the saying the other day that "it's the hardest job you'll ever love." My sentiments exactly! :)
If you think YOU can't believe all those little ones are yours.........try seeing your own baby raise babies! Time just "flies on wings of lightening, we cannot call it back" So I am enjoying childhood now for the third time, through my wonderful grandchildren. Thanks for making me such a proud grandma! The kids are already four shades darker! You must be having more good weather than we have been.
Too much prettiness all at once! Sensory overload! I love this tradition of yours. I thought about snapping a picture with my kids on MOther's Day, but didn't get to it. Darn it. You truly are an amazing mom, Angela!
Post a Comment
<< Home