Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day

Friday, I let the kids make traps for the Leprechauns.  This is what Emma came up with.  It says, "I have some gold for you rite here.  Come and get it.  Go to sleep pleese.  I'll give you more gold.  Go to sleep." 
She left a rock that she thought might make him think was gold.



She was so excited the next morning when she saw that her trap fooled him.  He took her "gold" and left some of his own. 

Gehrig & Damian worked together on their elaborate trap.  This is before the leprechaun came.

And after. . .you can see his weight broke the trap where he was to jump, but he left a "buck" for them.

Before. . .

and after. . .

Before. . .see their gold?

and after. . .a chocolate quarter left for them.

The cute leprechaun in a pot of gold before. . .
 

The kids had fun decorating graham crackers with rainbow colored treats.
Isaiah

Emma

Gehrig actually made a rainbow like I thought they would. . .

Damian's colorful smile.

And this next series is of our darling little, dirty Liam just after he ate, but before he was cleaned up.
 

I love his crooked smile.  He's always making this face because he's feeling his new teeth against each other. 

The "oh" face. . .love, love, love it!

He's such a happy kid, with all of his 5 teeth! 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Katie said...

What a FUN idea! Your kids are so creative, and so lucky to have a fun mom like you! I just dressed my kids and green and took them to a parade and called that it! I love the pictures of Liam. He looks so grown up with all his teeth!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Camille said...

You are incredible, Angela! I don't know how you find the energy to make these little holidays special to your kids. I hope I get it together before me kids are all grown up and find a more fun family to be a part of! I can't believe Liam's teeth! How cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home