Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guess Who's Turning 40 this week?

Lou didn't let his age stop him this year in church ball!  :)  Yeah, he's turning 40 next week!  His team won regional ball again (that makes 6 out of the last 7 years).  It's always  exciting for me to see him on the court.  He such a good example of great team spirit and sportsmanship and athleticism. 


This is a comic that Gehrig is working on.  I took a picture of it so you could see what Lou was looking at in the next pictures.

I love the expression on Gehrig's face as he anticipates making his daddy smile with his comic. 

He did smile, but of course, the camera wasn't right there so I had to get them to reenact it for me.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Katie said...

what a cute comic! I want to see it when it's done with the words so I can read it! :) He's so creative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home