Sunday, March 18, 2012

Temple Square

We had so much fun on Temple Square with Katie, Chelsea, Anna, their children and Sloane.  We spent quite a bit of time at the Book of Mormon Children's Exhibit.  One of their favorite things to do there was put on the dresses and dance.  A sister missionary working there asked me if Emma was mine and told me that she was the best little dancer she had seen come through there.  She said her rhythm was great, she followed the instructions well and just did a great job!  I was extra flattered by her comment when I learned that 3 of her daughters danced on the BYU Ballroom Dance Team, so I think she had some experience with good dancers.  Guess I'll have to get her in dance one of these days.


Isaiah and Alex had fun in the men's costumes. 

Cora and Mary

Even though they had boy costumes, the boys just couldn't resist the fun girl's dresses!  Here's Isaiah having some fun.

Isaiah and Mary (Alex in the background--in a dress!)

Even the big boys couldn't resist the dresses. . . Damian. . . 

But, although they were in girls' dresses, the still acted like boys; using the skirts to fight!

I love this little face Liam makes--the "oh" face!
 
 

Liam is getting so grown up--always sitting up on his knees now.

Gehrig had fun taking Liam around the exhibit.

Liam is giving himself a great big kiss in the mirror!

Isaiah 

The Moroni we see on top of our temples.
 
 

Salt Lake Temple

They wanted pictures in front of ever statue we passed.  Luckily, I didn't accommodate.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Fun pictures! Again, I love the ones of Liam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home