Sunday, March 18, 2012

February Happenings


My sweetest cousin, Sloane, called me about a month ago and asked to steal my kids for a day (to give me a break!).  She took them to the children's Book of Mormon exhibit at the museum on Temple Square in the morning.  Then, she switched with me and took Liam while I took the rest to the Capital Theater to see a modern dance performance for an hour.  Then, we switched again and she took them to the zoo.  They had a blast and I really appreciated the break!  :)

I am always having fun trying new things on Emma's hair, so here is one of the latest styles.

Gehrig has hit that age where he really wants to have an opinion about his own hair.  Although my favorite style on him is short, I have given in to his desire to grow his hair out.  He is slowly learning that long hair brings other challenges for him.  Since it's long enough to try things with it, I can't help myself.  I've tried dread locks (he couldn't stand it, so I had to give up) and the latest were these twist braids.  He absolutely HATES to have his hair pulled, so this was not a pleasant experience for him.  I had to quit after an hour and it only stayed in for a day.  I can't understand why he doesn't just let me cut his hair.  It's so easy to discipline him with the long hair!  :)
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Emma's hair looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home