I LOVE these pictures and they are now on my wall! I just loved the precious cards you and the kids made for me and I am so impressed that you got them to me on time! You are so busy, I wouldn't have even noticed if you had sent nothing.........but.........I had so much fun reading each one and loving the kids for making something special for me. Love you all!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
1 Comments:
I LOVE these pictures and they are now on my wall! I just loved the precious cards you and the kids made for me and I am so impressed that you got them to me on time! You are so busy, I wouldn't have even noticed if you had sent nothing.........but.........I had so much fun reading each one and loving the kids for making something special for me. Love you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home