Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Updated Pictures for my Wall

So. . .it's been a while since I updated my pictures on my wall. I took these this morning--not too professional, but it may do. I had a clear "winner" picture for Gehrig, Emma & Liam, but I couldn't decide on Damian's and Isaiah's pictures. Do you have a preference? (Oh, yeah, I just threw in an old picture of me and Lou b/c that was all I could find and I was trying to picture it on my wall with a picture of us up there too.)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Camille said...

I can't decide! I think I'm leaning toward the open smile of Damian and the closed smile of Isaiah. I love his haircut! Has it ever been that short?

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Great shots! I think I like the second one best with both closed mouth smiles. Def. better of Isaiah and I could go either way on Damian.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous alicia king said...

beautiful kids, growin' up too fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home