Friday, July 18, 2008

Annie's 7th Birthday Party

We had fun this afternoon at our good friend, Annie's (MaryLynn's daughter) birthday party. The kids spent hours in the little swimming pools outside playing in the water, had a yummy dinner, hit a pinata (except Gehrig b/c Damian broke it before he got a turn--oops!), ate cake and ice cream and had an overall good time! These pictures are during the wait for the pinata. Look at all those kids!! All four of mine are there, can you see them?

This shot cracked me up. I have no idea what Alex was telling Gehrig, but his reaction is pretty funny!

I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture of Isaiah hitting the pinata. He was the first one to try and he had no idea what to do. After I showed him, he thought it was pretty fun, but I didn't dare take any more time to pull out my camera. I was hoping he'd get a second chance, but that didn't happen (thanks to Damian's strong arm!).
I love this shot of Emma too. Look at her stance as she appears to be telling her new friend something interesting.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Katie said...

You caught some great moments there! Gehrig looks like Lou in that picture where he's making the funny face! :) And Isaiah looks so grown up!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Camille said...

CUTE! That is hilarious of Gehrig! And what a cute little girly girl Emma is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home