Friday, July 18, 2008

The Pocket Rocket Rides!!

After a bit of searching, Lou found a chain for our little bike. So. . . last night everybody got to take it for a ride! The cutest thing to watch was Lou riding it with all the kids running behind him. Unfortunately, they were all moving too fast for me to get a clear shot, but you should get the idea with these pictures. . . (a young friend and her mother were visiting at the time--she's the one holding Isaiah)


Because of the noise the bike made, Isaiah was a bit wary of it. He didn't really get a ride, but I wanted to get a picture of him on it.


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Katie said...

How fun! That's hilarious to see lou on it with his long legs!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Camille said...

That is the cutest little bike I've ever seen! I can't believe Lou can ride it!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer P. said...

Hi Angela! Just dropping in to see what you were up to. Looks like Summer is in full swing over there! I had to stop and comment on this particualr post because the picture cracked me up. I always wondered what a baby would look like on one of those tiny mororcycles---they kind of look like that's who they were meant for :)!

Hope you keep enjoying all your fun in the sun!

Best to you!
~Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home