Friday, July 18, 2008

Lunch with Daddy

It seems we are never near Lou's office, but in the past couple of weeks, we've had the opportunity to drop in on him 3 different times! It's a little crazy in the office, so I packed a lunch this week and we ate outside his office with him.

I love this shot of Isaiah looking so grown up with his Daddy looking on!

These three play amazingly well together (much if not most of the time)! Don't you love Damian's headband? Gehrig made himself an earring out of the same stuff and called himself a pirate. I don't think you could say they aren't creative.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Camille said...

That's probably a breath of fresh air during Lou's busy days to get to see his DARLING children for lunch!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Too many darling pictures! They look like little angels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home