Lunch at the Park
During the summer we go to the park for lunch nearly every day that we're not on vacation. Who can pass up FREE lunches (from all children through age 18)? We like to sit far away from the playground under a great big tree that offers shade and seclusion!
I'm not fond of this picture of myself, but thought I'd document that I'm there. I always keep Isaiah in the stroller (until he's finished eating) so that I can feed him and keep an eye on the other kids. Gehrig usually spends the bulk of his time in this tree.And of course, they find DIRT to play in wherever they go. Isaiah had his hands in it too, but by the time I pulled out the camera, he wasn't interested anymore.


2 Comments:
awesome! free lunch, I'm there! gotta love anything free these days! Porter Park does the same thing!
Good for you for taking advantage of it! I'd probable be too lazy to pack up the kids to get them there for it!
Post a Comment
<< Home