Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How about ice cream on a hot summer day?

I promised pictures of our new frog, Leaping Star. He's spread out under Flipper. Can you see him?

Isaiah was watching as the boys opened their souvenirs. Isn't he the cutest thing on this planet? (Okay, I know I'm his mother--but he's as sweet as he is cute! I can't get enough of his snuggly hugs, bright smiles, and contagious laughs!!)

Do we have a budding artist? Emma was drawing the other day and told me that she was drawing mosquitos! Isn't that cute? She's 2 1/2--I'm impressed.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were talking about the frog being cute at first. I was so confused! HA! I LOVE Emma's mosquitos. That's pretty talented. And she hit the swarm thing right on the button.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Camille said...

WOW! That is impressive! She would have got a LOT closer look of what they really look like had you guys been at the cabin last week. They were SO BAD this year. Ugh!

I love the ice cream shot of Emma! What a little ham! Her expressions crack me up!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Interesting that our budding artist chose mosquitoes for her first art piece!
I love the little twins eating ice-cream! Is that the closest I'll get to twins? Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home