Little Miss Big Britches!
Emma was thrilled when I remembered to pull out the car for her to push around. She's having a blast walking it all around the living room. She'll probably be walking in no time as she gains confidence with the car.
I love it that she's old enough to enjoy playing with her toys. She pulls everything off the shelves and will play with them for quite a while by herself.
The weather here as been my FAVORITE!! I love the rain, the colors of the leaves changing, the perfect 70 something degree weather! The other day while the boys and I were eating, I noticed a full rainbow just over our neighbors' homes. By the time I grabbed my picture, half of it had faded, but it was beautiful nonetheless!

4 Comments:
Oh, I miss Emma! She is so darling and I CAN'T believe she is walking! (even if it is behind the little car!)
She is so cute. Sorry I never have anything else to say. That is just what I think everytime I see pictures of her. I miss her as well. I want to know her little personality, and feel like we're missing it! She will be walking alone very soon!
I LOVE the picture of Emma with her toys. She's got that cute little "caught in the cookie jar" face. It's adoreable!
Emma is SO stikin' cute!! I can't get over it! And the boys are looking so handsome and grown up. I love all these pictures. It really makes me miss you all! Christmas is too far away!
Post a Comment
<< Home