Friday, September 29, 2006

Karate

I found that the high schools around here have adult and children education classes for incredibly low prices. I was so excited when I started looking at the classes offered. I really would love to take a bunch myself, but I don't know how to do that with 3 kids. Anyway. . .I signed the boys up for Karate. They love it and it's so fun to watch them (except when they start goofing off with each other). We go once a week for an hour. It's great!!


 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I want to squeeze her too!! She is SO cute that I have to stop everyone passing my desk to see her! :) I love the pics of the boys doing push ups and sit ups. How fun!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Elena said...

As I said before, these pictures are too cute for words!! Good for Katie to show her off, she is definitely worth seeing!!

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these shots! When I am looking at them in my appartment I make all of my roommates come in and look too. They think she is beautiful too!!
Carlianne

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Oh my heck! I want to EAT her! And I had to giggle out loud when I saw the boys doing push ups and sit ups! That is darling! What a good idea to have someone ELSE make them follow instructions and stay in line, etc. Should help at home. (Now you know they can do it!)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

What else is there to say beside all the other comments. What can you say. . .you have the cutest little kids. I am so excited for you to have those classes and opportunities. How great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home