posted by LouandAngela @ 4:05 PM 7 comments
I can't believe she's that old!! She is adorable! I love the teeth...she is getting so big!
She is so cute!! I can just hear her squealing with glee. I love the teeth too. Brooklyn thinks Emma's pictures are "good".
Oh my goodness! I can't stand it! How do these babies keep getting cuter????? The teeth kill me!
What a cutie pie with those little bunny teeth and that darling bracelet!!!!
She is beautiful, and although I see her mostly through pictures she seems to be a little "sunshine" full of happiness and spirit.
The term "cuter than a bugs butt" comes to mind.-michael
Every time I open your blog I get tickled all over again. It's a good way to start (and end) each day!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
I can't believe she's that old!! She is adorable! I love the teeth...she is getting so big!
She is so cute!! I can just hear her squealing with glee. I love the teeth too. Brooklyn thinks Emma's pictures are "good".
Oh my goodness! I can't stand it! How do these babies keep getting cuter????? The teeth kill me!
What a cutie pie with those little bunny teeth and that darling bracelet!!!!
She is beautiful, and although I see her mostly through pictures she seems to be a little "sunshine" full of happiness and spirit.
The term "cuter than a bugs butt" comes to mind.
-michael
Every time I open your blog I get tickled all over again. It's a good way to start (and end) each day!
Post a Comment
<< Home