Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shelfreliance.com

This was my project today; organizing my food storage and putting together my new rolling shelves! Lou put the frame together last night and I organized the shelves today. It was quite the project, but it feels good!
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Wow!! I am so jealous. I have checked out those shelves on line and love them. Doesn't it look nice? And to know it's all rotated. Good job.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I am proud of you for working on your food storage. Way to follow the prophet!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Looks like fun. I am glad you went and got them. I just love the way an organized pantry looks! (Too bad mine doesn't look that way.)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! Look at all that food...nice job, Angela!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I am impressed! It is nice to be prepared! We would have starved without or food storage when we first moved here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home