Need I say anything??? I guess he was taking the stapel out of a pamphlet with his teeth during "quiet time." Thank heavens for my jewelry pliers--they have soooo many uses! :)
I hope YOU can keep smiling over these things because they are material for the funnest (I know that isn't a real word but "most fun" just didn't cut it!) talks around the fire someday!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
HA! That kid, if he isn't eating your walls, he's eating metal staples! I just love the antics at your house. They make me smile....
Wow, what a mouth! That is so funny about the staple!
How do you do it Angela! You are faced with a crazy adventure daily. I guess it keeps things excited! Good mom you are!
I hope YOU can keep smiling over these things because they are material for the funnest (I know that isn't a real word but "most fun" just didn't cut it!) talks around the fire someday!
Post a Comment
<< Home