Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Our Big Kindergartener

Gehrig was so excited to start school today. He got up and bathed & dressed himself while I was gone on my morning walk. He's usually still asleep when I get back (around 7:15ish). The only one feeling like crying was ME, the mom (I couldn't--too many of my friends were around holding it together themselves!). It's nice that he's so excited about it b/c I probably wouldn't have been able to handle it if he were nervous. I'm really excited to hear how his day goes today. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe he's old enough to go to school! I can't wait to hear how it went today! He's growing up too fast!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Elena said...

It's amazing how hard it is to let those little ones out of your sight for a silly two hours of the day! Thank goodness for peer pressure or we'd all be bawling like babies. Keep us posted on how he likes it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home