I agree! I wish I had a nice picture of Paul and me! I love all the pictures! You have such a cute family! And I'm very proud of Lou for going along with the family picture thing. I doubt if I'll ever get Paul to go into an actual picture studio.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
This picture is so good of you and Lou. Where did you go for your pictures? They all turned out great!
I agree! I wish I had a nice picture of Paul and me! I love all the pictures! You have such a cute family! And I'm very proud of Lou for going along with the family picture thing. I doubt if I'll ever get Paul to go into an actual picture studio.
Post a Comment
<< Home