This is a favorite spot for a bath. Emma finally has a picture in the tub. I have one of Gehrig when he's younger, but that was before the digital camera.
I LOVE the feelings I get when I see pictures in the deep sink at the little cabin~! I have one of myself I wish I could find and blow up. (of course it had pink and green tile in the background and was in the kitchen..) I CAN'T even stand the thought of giving that place up! :(
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
1 Comments:
I LOVE the feelings I get when I see pictures in the deep sink at the little cabin~! I have one of myself I wish I could find and blow up. (of course it had pink and green tile in the background and was in the kitchen..)
I CAN'T even stand the thought of giving that place up! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home