Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How Do Ya' Like My Black Eye?

I just wanted to know what it was like. My boys keep getting black eyes, etc., so why not I? Okay, so I was walking out of the little cabin with Emma in my arms and Camille pointed something out and I looked and kept walking. Oops! Before I knew it, Emma & I were on the ground. I walked right into the support pole on the porch. I wish I had taken pictures earlier. This is a week old. It's cool; I only have to worry about makeup on the other eye! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

It's so pretty! I'm sure that is where we came up with the idea of eye makeup in the first place.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

p.s. the eyebrows look awesome!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Elena said...

OUCHY! You guys and bruises! It's pretty funny actually. Love the picture. Great bragging rights.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

It really does look nice. I don't know if it looks as good in real life, but I think it's pretty. Great colors on you.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Are you serious that it's not makeup? It looks shimmery...very pretty! Quite lucky actually that it looks so good! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home