School Has Begun!
First Day of School
These 3 were excited and ready to begin their new adventure at a charter school this year!

It takes 15 minutes to get to their school. Thanks to carpooling, I don't have to take them each morning, but I do pick them up every day which takes an full hour--best case scenario! :)
These 3 were excited and ready to begin their new adventure at a charter school this year!
It takes 15 minutes to get to their school. Thanks to carpooling, I don't have to take them each morning, but I do pick them up every day which takes an full hour--best case scenario! :)
That first day of school for Gehrig, Damian and Emma was not Isaiah's first day. I left him and Liam home with Lou while I dropped them off for their first day. When I got home, this is how I was greeted!
Cute kid was all dressed and ready to go to school. Luckily he DID have a meeting with his teachers that day, so a few hours later, we went to the school.
I am so happy to report that all 4 of our children are excited each day for school and always have happy things to report when they get home. They have adjusted amazingly well and are getting great reports from their teachers. They are excited by the things they are learning and are eager to continue learning (so much so that Damian and Gehrig keep waking up at 5 in the morning ready to go!). It has been an adjustment juggling the carpooling (I have to go twice a day twice a week to get Isaiah to school (has has afternoon kindergarten), but I'm grateful it's not more than that! Liam and I are adjusting quite well. I haven't even begun to get the things done that I planned to do, but I'm working on it daily. Some day I'll be more organized. Right?


1 Comments:
How cute! i love Emma's hair, and her poses! :) And so cute of Isaiah all dressed up!
Post a Comment
<< Home