Utah State Fair
I made the mistake of telling Damian that I would stay at the Fair as long as the kids were good (assuming that it would get difficult after a couple of hours). I had no idea that I could be at a state fair for 8 1/2 hours with my five children and have them be good enough that I couldn't keep my word--8 1/2 hours was long enough! This is one of the most exciting posts for me b/c I can literally SEE the progress that we have made! We had such a wonderful day together!
First thing the kids saw was a Sea Lion show. They loved it, as you can plainly see!
My little WANTED family!
Look at that pumpkin!
Proof that I was there with them! They enjoyed this large robot.
I told you Emma loves this kind of picture with Liam!
Liam was AMAZING! He didn't cry once. I just fed him during the shows that we watched and he kept on being darling, the whole time!
HYPNOTIST Show. . .It was so funny to watch my kids trying to be hypnotized in the audience. They were disappointed that you had to be at least 14 to go up on stage and by hypnotized. They loved the show. At one point, Isaiah was standing up on his chair (we were in the back) laughing out loud (I told the hypnotist how much my kids enjoyed the show and he said he had heard them laughing). They also saw a juggling magician which they thought was hilarious.
SILLY PICTURES, Silly Kids!
FISHING--Unlike Gehrig's first experience fishing (where he cried his eyes out after over 3 hours of fishing without even a bite--I think he was 3 years old), each one of the kids had a chance to catch and release a fish. They loved it. . .
. . .none more than Isaiah though. I wish I could have had my camcorder going when he caught the fish. His squeal of delight was absolutely priceless. . . .
THE HARRIS NEWSCASTERS: They each had the opportunity to read the news and become a reporter.
Life was so good that day!
Labels: Utah State Fair







3 Comments:
You TRULY are amazing! What other mom would be at a state fair for 8.5 hours with 5 kids??!! I love the hypnotist pictures. Funny kids!
I can not get over how grown up Isahiah is! I'll look and think, "Oh there's Damian." Then, "NOPE it's little Isahiah!" And your precious little Liam is a doll baby. I can't believe I've never seen him in person. We have got to get together one of these days!
Look at all that CUTENESS packed into one picture! I love how many pictures you take of the 5 of them together. That's got to be heart warming for you. It is for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home