WOW, Gehrig and Isaiah looks exactly alike! And I think Liam looks the most like them, but with his own look as well. He definitely has your eyes, at least the big eyes I remember from your kid pictures! What a cutie!
Holy cow!! I had no idea that Gehrig and Isaiah looked so similar! They are like little twins. I think Liam looks the most like Damian. These are THE MOST precious pictures ever!!
Are you sure that the pictures of Isaiah and Gehrig aren't the same? Lou's hands are exactly the same, the expression is exactly the same, the hairdo is exactly the same, the wrinkles on the baby's side are exactly the same, Lou's chest is exactly the same. But to answer your other question, I think that Liam looks like a combo of Damian and Emma. Cute baby!
Well, don't I feel dumb! Thanks to Janet for letting me know that I posted the same picture of Gehrig and called him Isaiah. Uhhh. . .not pregnancy brain. . .uhhh. . .mother of 5 young children brain? Anyway. . .I fixed the pictures so that Isaiah really is Isaiah! HA! I guess I shouldn't always be in such a hurry!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
5 Comments:
WOW, Gehrig and Isaiah looks exactly alike! And I think Liam looks the most like them, but with his own look as well. He definitely has your eyes, at least the big eyes I remember from your kid pictures! What a cutie!
Holy cow!! I had no idea that Gehrig and Isaiah looked so similar! They are like little twins. I think Liam looks the most like Damian. These are THE MOST precious pictures ever!!
I can't believe how much he looks like Damian!! What fun!
Are you sure that the pictures of Isaiah and Gehrig aren't the same? Lou's hands are exactly the same, the expression is exactly the same, the hairdo is exactly the same, the wrinkles on the baby's side are exactly the same, Lou's chest is exactly the same. But to answer your other question, I think that Liam looks like a combo of Damian and Emma. Cute baby!
Well, don't I feel dumb! Thanks to Janet for letting me know that I posted the same picture of Gehrig and called him Isaiah. Uhhh. . .not pregnancy brain. . .uhhh. . .mother of 5 young children brain? Anyway. . .I fixed the pictures so that Isaiah really is Isaiah! HA! I guess I shouldn't always be in such a hurry!
Post a Comment
<< Home