Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random August 2011 Pictures

Emma graduated from her online preschool class, Rusty & Rosy. She and I both loved this program. I really think it helped her with her reading. She's an amazing little reader (I hate to admit it, for Gehrig's sake, but I think she's an even earlier reader than he was--when I look at old home videos). She LOVES to read and can read just about anything, even scriptures. The other day she told me she read the first two pages of Harry Potter (not my idea of a good read for her at age 5 1/2). It just tickles me to hear her read. She's so good at figuring out what she's reading. She sounds hard words out and figures them out even when they don't follow the rules by realizing the context that the word is in! I just LOVE beginning readers!
 

I think Emma put this cute little toy in Liam's arms before he went to sleep. I love how he has his arm around it. So cute!
 

Liam at 3 months old. He is such a joy to our family. Nobody has tired of him. I have all kinds of help with him.
 

Emma is absolutely AMAZING with him. She is always staging pictures with him and asking me to take them (you'll probably see several more like this as I finally get caught up on my blogging.).
 

He woke up with a frohawk (is that what you call it) one day, so I put gel in his hair to cement it and take a picture, but his hair is so soft and curly, as soon as I put the gel in, it curled right up again. Oh well. Isn't he a doll?
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home