The Delivery
Dr. Froerer filled in for my doctor who chose to go out of town just in time to miss the birth. Dr. Thackeray had given Lou the okay to help deliver the baby, so the other doctor was kind enough to coach him through it. WARNING: The next few pictures are taken in the moments of delivery, edited to see only the baby.
I had them bring in a mirror so that I could see the delivery as well. A nurse was taking pictures from my perspective. This was my first sight of our little guy's face.
Those are Lou's hands delivering his 5th child.
Now Lou likes to say that he did all the work to get our little guy here. Ha!
I LOVE this picture of Lou!
Labels: Liam's birth


2 Comments:
I think that's the biggest smile I've ever seen on Lou! :) What a great shot!
Great pictures. I found myself holding my breath as I looked at them, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home