Home from the Hospital
Damian made this cute sign to greet us when we came home.
Still just as tickled as when they first met their little brother.
Isn't he precious?
I put this picture in to show how little Liam is, or how big Isaiah's hands are.
Labels: Liam's birth

7 Comments:
He is so beautiful! Congratulations. I loved looking at all of your fun hospital pictures. Your kids are so adorable-I love how much they all love their new little brother. You look amazing by the way! Way to go!!
What a cute welcome sign! Creative!
Oh, what a handsome little guy Liam is! I just can't wait to get my hands on him!
That is a great shot of Lou catching the baby. There's no hiding the thrill he was feeling! What a moment!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little baby boy, love the name!
He's a handsome guy! It was so good to see you at the store and meet him in person. :)
These are such great photos of the kids meeting their new brother! I love all the excitement you can feel! And he is such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to see him SOON!
he's so cute, and even more so in person! you look so good too Angela!
Glad to see you on the blog again! What fun we had being together for so long and getting to hold that little guy any time I wanted! Hope all is going well with your family of seven! Wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home