Sunday, March 07, 2010

I love this boy!

I forgot to post a picture of Isaiah's new haircut. He was so happy to pose for me this morning. I just look at these pictures and get warm fuzzies all over. He's such a darling! And so full of personality! He had my friend and her family laughing today at church while he was trying to eat me like a sucker and smacking his lips and saying, "Yummy Mama. You taste yummy. Now taste me!"
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Camille said...

I LOVE the haircut! What a handsome little devil...no, Angel! He really is sweet, isn't he?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow, his hair looks great! I can't believe that's hiding a self-cut! I want to see the before picture too. What a handsome and cute little guy!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

You did a GREAT job on that haircut! He is so cute I could just eat him! I like this first picture better than the one you sent for the wall. Wanna send it in to Walgreens? I'll pay when I pick it up. :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Buzzelina said...

he is SO cute!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Uhh. . .I guess I didn't make it clear that my friend cut his hair for me. Yep, it's a GREAT haircut! Not one of mine! :)

I'm sorry that I forgot to take before pictures. I don't think it would have really shown in pictures very well anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home