Monday, February 22, 2010

More Family Pictures

I really want to get a good picture that I can send to Lou's mother for her wall. Here's another attempt on another day. Lou's really learning to be cooperative about pictures! THANKS! :) Which one is your favorite? I think these are a little better than the other ones I took, but not as well coordinated with our clothing. Hmmm. . .I guess I can't have it all, eh?

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Those are great! I think the first is my favorite...or maybe the third!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger JaNan said...

I like the third :o) What a cute bunch of kids!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I like them all...but in this order....#1 first, then #3, then #2...whatever it's worth ... what a cute family!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Way cute pics! I like the third the best because it's closer to your faces.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Third. Boy, Angela, you are photogenic. They are all great of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home