Sunday, February 14, 2010

Angela & Her Kiddos

 

 

 


I just discovered the beauty of the self-timer on my camera. It's nice to have the flashing light to let us know when to smile. I love the top picture except for Isaiah's snooger nose. Wish I knew how to edit that out.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Darling! I think it is better than most. Why waste time and money doing it any other way?

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

I LOVE Gehrig in the first one! You should cut and paste and copy that one with just you and him.
Isaiah looks like an angel in the funny one!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Camille said...

What a beautiful bunch of curly heads! These are really fun pictures. Great job with the self-timer! That's how we roll!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Way cute pictures! I love the funny face one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home