Friday, March 05, 2010

A Busy Day. . .

I just had to record this for the days I don't get much done.
7AM exercise
7:30 let Emma help me make an omelet and toast
8:30 scriptures & prayer
9:30 help boys with Phonics, Spelling and Literature lessons

Cleaned the bathroom, swept and mopped the kitchen floors, vacuumed the house, general cleaning. . .while Emma was doing puzzles & then playing with Kimberly at her house. Isaiah was playing with play dough. The boys were playing outside, creating all kinds of things with broken boxes and dirt.

Prepared a dinner of baked chicken, salad, potatoes (to be cooked and eaten at a later date).

Played a game of UNO with Gehrig & Damian.

Prepared Taco Soup for dinner.

Read stories to Emma & Isaiah while the boys played UNO.

3:15 took Isaiah to friend, Eric & Nicki's home to fix the haircut he gave himself. (Yeah, he's the first out of four to cut his own hair. I feel blessed it was him and not Emma!)

4:00 taught 2 piano lessons.

5:00 invited Sister Burgon & Sister Davidson over to enjoy dinner with us.

6:30 made a batch of cookies, wrote a thank you note and prepared to take them to Eric & Nicki for fixing Isaiah's hair.

6:45 hung outside visiting with neighbor while kids played basketball.

7:00 dropped Gehrig off for Scouts, dropped off 2 birthday gifts for my Sunday School kids, a handout for another one I hadn't met and the cookies.

8:00 picked Gehrig up

Cleaned the house AGAIN in preparation for Brennan & Mary's short stay (from about midnight to 5:30 AM when I'll take them to the airport).

How's that for a busy, productive day?!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Camille said...

WOW! I love days like these! I've had them before, not often, but it sure feels good to be efficient and productive!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! I'm tired just reading about it...and I've NEVER had a day that productive! Good job! You should definitely pat yourself on the shoulder for that!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

I am too tired at the end of those days to want to rethink them! Good for you!!!!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

All I can say is, "WOW!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home