Weight Loss Update--16 Pounds Down!
Since I made my weightloss journey somewhat public, I figured I should give you a quick update. This isn't probably the best comparison picture I could do, but it's the best I could come up with for now. Lou was kind enough to find a car part that weighs 16 pounds and let me hold it to see what I've lost! It was pretty heavy! I was impressed! It's pretty exciting to be having such success! Thanks for your support and interest! By the way, this weight loss has happened over the past 7 weeks! Not bad, eh? And, if you're curious how I've done it, let me know, I can hook you up! :)
Labels: Angela's weight loss



10 Comments:
good job!!! You really look good!!! I'm right behind you..ha ha ha...11 lbs behind you anyway...I'll get there...5 lbs is a start!!
So great! And I must say, I LOVE your hair from the wedding picture. You look so pretty.
CONGRATS!!! on the weightloss....seriously, that is so awesome. and i'm trying to do it the old-fashioned way with portion-control and exercise b/c frankly, just can't afford to do it any other way right now. but don't worry, if we come upon any little extra moola...i will let you know....you just can't beat that kind of weightloss!
You look SO GOOD! It was fun to see you in person. 16 pounds sure does make a difference!
Like they say "food doesn't taste as good as thin feels" :o)
Congratulations on the weight loss it's always so exciting when it comes off, you look great!
Angela, you always look beautiful!!!! Congrates, that is such a wonderful feeling! I love the pictures of the wedding, I wish we could have been there.
It is so fun to see you looking so trim! What a gorgeous picture of your face!
That's amazing! I'm assuming you're doing the Fit and FAb thing. Gosh I just want to lose about 3 more pounds and just don't have the willpower. You look great, but either way you're always pretty! (and Sean always said he thought you were one of the prettiest gals in the ol' ward) Are you embarrased yet?
Angela- I am so excited for you! Thanks for sharing your success with everyone. Hopefully others will be inspired to jump on this amazing opportunity with us! BTW- I am 43 lbs. down this week... only 57 more to go before I look like you...ha,ha.
Hey there, our blog is going privite on Wednesday and we would love to add you to our site .. our email address is schrodkids@yahoo.com if you would like to send us your email address...thanks tons
Post a Comment
<< Home