Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures from our Kiddie Kandid Photo Shoot

You can find these pictures of our cute children at any Kiddie Kandids. They're just on a card display, but they're pretty fun. There's one more that I really want to get my hands on, but they couldn't find it. It's a picture of all 4 of them and one of each of them individually (they fit on a jewelry box or something). Anyway. . .none of them are blown up (bummer, I was hoping to score a big picture when they were through with them). Oh, I just want to kiss those cute faces!! (She thought there was one of Damian too, but couldn't find it.)




Posted by Picasa

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these turned out way cute! they will sell lots of cards because of your good lookin' kids!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger The Harding Hive said...

SOOOO CUTE Angela. You do have beautiful children. And your bows from your last post are adorable. How do you know how to do all that stuff? You are amazing.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I just KNEW my grandkids would be famous some day!!! Dang cute!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Elena said...

I think I'll just send your kids for my Christmas cards this year! SOOOOO fun. I feel famous just knowing you.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Adorable! How fun! So, where can we see these? On the walls or on their website? That's fun.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Elena said...

I had a dream last night that we had a class reunion and you came wearing a teeny tiney size 4!! I think my subconcious is wanting your diet stuff. ;) How's that coming by the way?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Ditto to all the previous comments. What a beautiful family you have, really!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Angela, so I do look at your blog but I don't have the internet so I don't have muc time to comment. Anyway, your kids are darling it is no wonder they were chosen to represent Kiddie Kandids. I hope we can see you soon!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Camille said...

How fun! You're practically famous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home