Damian Celebrates his Un-Birthday at School
Since Damian's birthday happens during the summer, we came in to celebrate an unbirthday. Gehrig slipped out of his class just long enough to join us for introductions to Damian's class.
Lou read the class Max Lucado's book, Because I Love You.Here they are, listening to the story.
Isaiah and Emma got a little restless, so they had fun on the side playing with some of the toys.
Ms. VanAdrighem is writing Damian a letter from his class (that they all eventually signed). It says, "Dear Damian, We think you are a good writer, a good fried, and nice. You are a good speller and very COOL! Happy Un-Birthday!"
I know this picture seems random, but this is what Emma was wearing to and from school that day and I just think the coat looks so darling on her! She's carrying Damian's letter home for him.
Labels: Damian's Un-Birthday


2 Comments:
I just love Ms. VanAdrighem!!! What a fun time to celebrate and UN-Birthday!
Cute coat! (can't wait to have Katelynn wear it some day!) (:
Lou looks a lot like his dad in the picture of your family. Very handsome!
Post a Comment
<< Home