General Conference Weekend
Here's my little Conference project!
I think I made 18 bows and about 6 headbands. What fun! Doesn't Emma look cute?I tried to keep the boys occupied during Conference with latch hook kits and hat knitting! It worked marvelously with Gehrig, but Damian had a hard time staying focused. We enjoyed hearing from our leaders (what we heard with all the distractions)!
Labels: Emma's Hair, General Conference






10 Comments:
those bows are so cute! there are on ly a few things that i feel that i miss out on by not having a girl: cute hair bows is just one.
i love that little loom in a little boys hands---those things can be addictive, can't they?
CUTE CUTE!! I hope you don't want to keep all 18! I'm hoping to buy some from you!
Very impressive...first of all that you were able to even make all those bows with 4 kids and secondly because they're so cute! Yes, Emma looks darling in them. I need you to show me how to make some for Cora. Maybe over Christmas break.
So when can I place an order for some bows???? They are way too cute! What a good idea to have a project for you and the kids during conference! Fun!
Love the hair accessories!! Emma makes them beautiful!! She is such a cutie!! Rob told me you called Sunday night..sorry, I went to be early for once in this whole year...lol... I didn't want to call yesterday due to Family Home Evening at your house, so I will try to do the phone tag thing again today...I head up to Primary's tonight around 5pm...Cya
Way to go. I bought a bow maker thingy over a year ago and I have two bows to show for it. I love the picture of Emma with the curl down her face. You should blow that one up. And I'll bet my girls would love those loom things. I should get them one for X-mas.
way to go Angela! love all your crafty bows...and Emma looks adorable, I still wish I had her hair!
Too cute Angela! You're such a creative mother. You really should make and sell the headbands and bows.
It's been so long since I've been on your blog. First of all, your boys look so big. It makes me sad. Damian's face has really narrowed out and he and Gehrig both look so grown up and handsome. Secondly- you Rock!! I love your head bows. I bought all the stuff to do that with Katie and Mary when they were in town, not as fancy, but very similar with the knee-highs but never found the chance to do them. I was just going to wing it, but now I really want you to show me how. I nominate you "hair accessorisor" (sp??) for the wedding for all the little girls. What do ya say?
Wow! Cute headbands and bows!
Post a Comment
<< Home