Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday, July 6th

After attending church at the Capitol Hill Ward, we took a picnic to the National Arboretum. This is the place that I have been most anxious to see because of all of Katie's beautiful pictures here. I was not disappointed! Such beauty all around. Flowers, trees, plants, herb gardens, forests, etc. . .and not crowded at all!!

Then, we went to my aunt and uncle's, Kyle & Mary, house and enjoyed a wonderful meal with them. Their place is a dream. If you notice in the bottom picture, they live on the edge of a little forest. No wonder they're happy here and don't want to move back to Utah. It's absolutely beautiful! It was so fun to visit with them and see where they live.


We returned from their home, made a bracelet for Cora and played games. Another fun day with Mason & Katie and her family!

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Now you see what an incredible host and tour-guide Katie is! I'm glad you guys got to see the arboretum on a dry day! We went when it was pooring rain, and while it was still beautiful, I wish we could have just strolled around a little more!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo fun! I am jealous! I love all those beautiful flower shots of yours!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger The Bronson Bunch said...

Seriously jealous! That looks like such a FUN vacation! How beautiful it looks over there! Good for you to get out of the house, no kids, no responsibility....... Way fun!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Fun Kyle and Mary! I'm glad you got to go there. They are so darling with family!
Darling picture of you in upper left, Angela, and of Katie and Mason, too.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

Kyle and Mary's place is beautiful. I bet they loved the company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home