4th of July in Washington D.C.
Maybe you can't tell how high up we are, but being afraid of heights, my legs would turn to jello every time I saw anybody come close to the edge here (especially the children). I love the background of this shot though. You can see the Capitol Building behind us.
Cora woke up with the sound of the fireworks. She was in absolute awe! I love both her and Scotty's expression in this one.Watching the fireworks with our former governor of Utah, Mike Leavitt (can you see him with the little girl on his shoulders?). He was a very kind, personable man. I enjoyed meeting him at this small little party (probably about 30 people, including children).
Fireworks over the Washington Monument. . .they were pretty impressive, especially the finale. My favorite is still the synchronized fireworks to patriotic music and thoughts in Idaho Falls. It was a great day in D.C. today. I enjoyed myself and heard that my little family had a good time too. Love you Daddy, Gehrig, Damian, Emma & Isaiah!
Labels: D.C.


3 Comments:
awesome! What a fun trip with your brother!
Even you and Mason look alike! I feel like half my heart is in D.C.! I'm glad you are experiencing this. And...aren't you glad Damian and Gehrig aren't up there with you? Talk about legs turning to jelly!
So cool the things you are doing! I watched the white house 4th on tv and wondered if you were there. How fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home