mom and Dad are such fun grandparents! What beautiful shots. I have to say I'm quite jealous becuase your trip DID look like a fun one. Why didn't I get to do all of that fun stuff when I was there?? I'm so bummed I missed out on Mary. One of these days we need to get all the girls together at ONE time!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
yes I love it when you are in the pictures! That looks like a beautiful walk.
mom and Dad are such fun grandparents! What beautiful shots. I have to say I'm quite jealous becuase your trip DID look like a fun one. Why didn't I get to do all of that fun stuff when I was there?? I'm so bummed I missed out on Mary. One of these days we need to get all the girls together at ONE time!
You look so good in that picture! That is such a beautiful place! Would you believe that I haven't even been up there for walks, yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home