Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The lambs got a way and Gehrig & Damian had a blast trying to catch them!

They were so excited to collect their very own farm fresh eggs!

Throwing the homing pigeons up in the air! Look how excited they were!

We wore these two little cuties out!

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Elena said...

That bottom picture is DARLING side by side. So cute! You guys sure look like you had fun. And I am officially jealous of Camille's place. I want homing pigeons SO bad. I always have, but they're too messy in a small yard.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Elena, I was thinking that you would have loved coming to Camille's place too. Maybe she'll let me bring you sometime when I visit again! :)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Camille said...

I'd love to have Elena come! I think life is always extra interesting wherever she goes! Her blog is a testimony to that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home