posted by LouandAngela @ 12:31 PM 4 comments
Yes, these pictures do say it all! What a cutie! Like I said, we gotta do a replay when you get here!
yumm that looks so good!
I was so confused by your title, till i kept reading on! What fun pictures. He looks like he's REALLY enjoying the cake!
What a darling boy! Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Yes, these pictures do say it all! What a cutie! Like I said, we gotta do a replay when you get here!
yumm that looks so good!
I was so confused by your title, till i kept reading on! What fun pictures. He looks like he's REALLY enjoying the cake!
What a darling boy! Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home