Man, you've been a busy blogger. I've been in Logan all weekend and came home to find your name all over Jennifer's blog. :) (I want the recipe too, btw!) Anyway, I just looked, before I read, the doodling pictures of Emma and thought she had written her own name. I was FLOORED! LOL! And this picture of your two little "twins" is ADORABLE!!! Happy Birthday baby Isaiah. I can NOT believe he's a year already.
Cute... it's crazy how much Emma and Isaiah DON'T look like each other. I mean, they have the same coloring, but they don't even look alike in the face at all... well not to me anyway.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
6 Comments:
Oh MY! I don't even have any words! They are SO STINKING CUTE!!
they have such cute smiles!
One word, 4 syllables: ADORABLE!!
Man, you've been a busy blogger. I've been in Logan all weekend and came home to find your name all over Jennifer's blog. :) (I want the recipe too, btw!) Anyway, I just looked, before I read, the doodling pictures of Emma and thought she had written her own name. I was FLOORED! LOL! And this picture of your two little "twins" is ADORABLE!!! Happy Birthday baby Isaiah. I can NOT believe he's a year already.
Too much!!!! Emma looks like Katie in the picture of you and Katie in pink in front of a library. (Mary pointed it out)
Cute... it's crazy how much Emma and Isaiah DON'T look like each other. I mean, they have the same coloring, but they don't even look alike in the face at all... well not to me anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home