Our Star Reader!
Gehrig received two awards yesterday at school for reading. He took 2nd place in his class (the cute girl in the bottom left picture out read and tested him for first place--:)). He was one of only 3 (out of over 150 first grade students) that met the AR goal for first grade. The top right picture is of the 3 top readers in the entire first grade. The bottom right picture is of the top 3 of each first grade class. He was pretty proud of his medals and we are proud of his accomplishments. He is a great reader!



3 Comments:
what a smart kid! Congrats to him on his awards!
He looks so old! Your kids are so brilliant! I hope mine can measure up!
Congrats, Gehrig! I'm so proud of you. I'm glad you love to read. So do I!
Post a Comment
<< Home