Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Confessions of a Frazzled Mother. . .

After my horrible time at the library, I carted Emma and Isaiah (each under an arm) out to the car. I put Isaiah in his car seat and then I put Emma in hers and strapped her in, reminding her that her behavior was unacceptable. I began driving--even made it a few miles, when . . .
THIS is what I saw in my rear view mirror! YIKES!! I had forgotten to strap Isaiah in! He was standing up in his carseat smiling at me. I immediately pulled over, strapped him in and vowed never to go shopping with children again! HA!

When I came home, I put Emma in her bedroom and Isaiah down for a nap and went upstairs. I wasn't too thrilled with motherhood and then I found this darling note on my dresser from Gehrig. Children. . .aren't they great? I have Jekyll and Hyde moments all day long from them and because of them! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Camille said...

I've done the carseat thing with Quincy before! I LOVE the note! How cute! I bet he didn't know just how much that would lift your spirits. What a cutie!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I hope you start getting notes like that more often! See, it is all worth it, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home