Monday, March 24, 2008

It was so cute to see what caught my kids' eye! Emma first took out the picture of Jesus and studied it. Then she gave the darling Easter Bunny that Mimi & Papa gave her a great big hug! I had the most darling picture of that and I deleted it. AARRRGGG!!!

Gehrig was first excited about the music about Jesus in his basket! He was also excited to get new sheets from Mimi & Papa for his new bedroom!

What a spaz!

I like him in turtlenecks I guess. I think he looks so handsome!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Wow! He sure looks grown up!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

OK, here comes the disclaimer! I got to be at Angela's house before I flew to MO to help Mary. So....I bought them Easter stuff. I completely spaced getting stuff in the mail to get to the others in time for Easter so,.....sorry to you whom I missed this time! REALLY sorry!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger alicia king said...

that is such a sweet picture of your daughter looking at the picture of Christ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home