Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy 36th Birthday Lou!

Unfortunately, I had to keep the kids up past their bedtime to be around to celebrate their busy daddy's birthday (we appreciate all his hard work to provide for us-although I reminded him that he was the boss and could schedule himself out for his birthday--oh well)! He had lots of help blowing out his candles (shaped in the number 36--we didn't want to start a fire!). I made a butter pecan cake with burnt butter frosting and chopped pecans on top! We tried to have a nice meal without the kids since he came home so late. It was nice even though certain 7 & 5 year olds kept gracing us with their presence after they were supposed to be in bed.

Isaiah's new babysitter! THE COUCH! I've found that he's smart enough to avoid going over the edge on accident, so he will play for quite a while on the couch before he starts to get anxious to get off. And then when he's tired of it, he's figured out how to go off head first--very carefully--onto the strategically placed pillows on the floor.


Well Mom, I tried. This is nowhere near as cute as the picture I inadvertently deleted. But, she loves her "rabbit." :)
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Little Isaiah gets more and more handsome every day!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Elena said...

That cake sounds delish! I think you need to post the recipe. Happy Birthday Lou!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Happy Late Birthday Lou, I hope it was a good one. I had forgotten we had the same birthday, that must be why we are such great people! :) Isaiah looks so grown up, and like such a sweet heart! I hope we can see him and all your cute kids this summer!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger alicia king said...

Happy Birthday Lou~hope you had a great one!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger alicia king said...

I just realized that he shares the same birthday with Jeremy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home