Man the profile of Emma in the bottom picutre looks A LOT like you to me. I've never realy thought she looked like you, but her profile sure does. These are too cute!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
5 Comments:
Man the profile of Emma in the bottom picutre looks A LOT like you to me. I've never realy thought she looked like you, but her profile sure does. These are too cute!
Cute! I love the hair. And elena is right, she does look like you!
Talk about CUTE! I was thinking the same thing before I read the above comments. She looks like you!
so precious Angela! isn' it so fun having a little girl!
Hi Lou and Angela,
I was just browsing through some of your pictures. Wow! What a great family y'all have! Good on ya!
Jed
Post a Comment
<< Home