Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Family Pictures????

Well, I tried. This is the best I could get of my kids this Easter Sunday. At least THEY were having fun! :)



Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Elena said...

These cracked me up, especially after your comment on my blog. But, I actually think the bottom photo is REALLY cute!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Those are really cute! It shows how much they love each other!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

not "picture perfect", but so dang cute!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Sarah Lee said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Emma is looking prettier every time i look on here. I miss you guys! I miss book club.. even though I didn't come that much I read a lot of the books!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Merm said...

Angela... your kids are just too much! They are so cute. Damien cracks me up in all of the pictures. And Emma.... hello she is georgous!

Oh by the way... sorry you lost your meal over Jathan's thumb(LOL)... it was pretty nasty!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger alicia king said...

very cute! love the Easter outfits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home