Monday, March 24, 2008

My Ballroom Dancers!

I was trying to get a picture of how cute Emma looked, but Damian whisked her away and started dancing with her. It was so cute. He even did a couple of spins with her. They had a great time dancing together. Hmmm. . .should I enroll them in Ballroom Dance together?

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Elena said...

They look so cute together. Wonder if they could stand taking classes together or if sibling fighting would break out.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Katie said...

How cute! He looks so tall and grown up. And I love her dress!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Yes! That would be so cute! I want to put Quincy and Katelynn in together when they are about 5 or six.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

My vote is YES!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger alicia king said...

that would be so sweet! I love ballroom dancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home