Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're Still Here. . .


I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but we're still here. It's been a busy few weeks and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. I've been taking pictures and hoping that I could take a second to blog, so here goes. . . Damian is finally getting more interested in reading, so in the top left picture you can see him reading to his younger siblings. Then, Gehrig joined the group and all four of our kids had a book to read! We love reading!

You won't probably notice from this picture, but one of our big projects this month has been changing our bedroom arrangements. We've moved Isaiah into Damian's room (sold the bunkbed and got a twin for Damian instead) and Gehrig to the one finished bedroom downstairs. The fact that the boys wouldn't quit kicking the boards out from under the bunkbed precipitated this change. It's been a nice arrangement b/c the babies aren't waking each other up in the mornings anymore and Gehrig isn't keeping Damian awake at night! Yippee!! But, because of the change, we've had quite a bit of things to do. Among those things is carpeting the stairs and landing to the basement. . .
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Those pictures have got to give you such warm fuzzies! That's great that your kids all love to read. What cute and smart kids!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

These are darling! How blessed these kids are to have each other!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Glad you're back! We are doing the room switcheroo here too. Well actually just finalizing everything since we moved the girls downstairs. Carter and Kate had been sharing a dresser in Carter's room so we got a new dresser so that we could actually get Kate's stuff back in her room. I know how nice it can be to get the noisy ones away from the little ones. You'll love having them all situated.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Carolynn and Corby said...

Great Pictures! I love seeing them altogether reading. It's been so much fun catching up on you and your family through your blog. You are such a great mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home