Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Auto Mechanic

Lou has just saved us probably a $1000 repair bill (could have cost more) this weekend. He spent most of his vacation fixing the water pump and timing belt on our van. What a man!!
While Lou was making a repair inside, this is where Isaiah parked himself. Notice Lou's legs. He right underneath his Daddy. What a cutie!
Evidence of a hard working man!

Unfortunately, I didn't think to have Gehrig take a picture while I was out there with Lou helping out. These pants are mine, evidence of my efforts to support Lou in this major project! You should have seen my hands!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Wow! I'm impressed! With both of you! And I love the picture of Isiaih! He's sitting up quite well!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Elena said...

I'd say $1000+ was worth a pair of dirty jeans!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

THat's nice to have a handy man, I've got one myself and love the money he saves us. I guess it just means you saved $1000 dollars and now you get to use some of the savings for some new pants. Don't you like my way of thinking?j/k Isaiah is so smiley, I love his pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home